THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

The start of KJ's Mommy Blog

I have finally entered the world of blogging and I am not sure where to start. I guess the first post should be about me and how I came to be KJ's Mommy.

I was born in Mobile, AL on October 5th, 1978 and was born and raised here. We moved around a bit when I was young but this is where I call home. I graduated from Murphy High School in 1996 and from South Alabama in 2001. I was a member of Kappa Delta at USA and loved it! I went on to finish a Master's Degree from Troy State and am working now for Nationwide Insurance as a Claims Adjuster.

I met Scot in New Orleans in Feb 2002 and we were married on August 30th, 2003. We moved to Mandeville, LA and then to Madisonville, LA. We were there when Katrina hit and that moved us to Dallas. While we were in Dallas my Aunt Susan died after a 5 year battle with cancer and we just decided we lived too far from home. We had been struggling with infertility and had given up on that battle. Two days before we moved home we found out we were pregnant with Kennedy Jane. We lived with Mom while our house in Dallas sold and bought the one that we are now trying to sell!

Kennedy Jane was born on March 27th, 2007 at 2:02pm at Springhill Memorial Hospital. What a blessing she has been. That same day we got a call that Nonnie, my mom's mother, had a massive stroke so mom stayed to meet Kennedy Jane and then left to be with Nonnie. 10 days later Nonnie died. Kennedy Jane is what has kept us all sane and what most of this blog will most likely be about. Our world revolves around her and I love her more than I could have ever imagined!!

I hope that I am able to keep up with this and that everyone enjoys reading it!

0 comments: