THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cloth Diapering

I love cloth diapering but there has been so much to learn. Do you use pockets, AIO with pockets, fitted with fleece covers, ahh so overwhelming!! Thank goodness I had some good help my March Moms otherwise there is no way I would have figured this out. But now that I feel I know just enough to be dangerous I thought I would talk about it here.


Our stash:

Pockets with PUL outers

AIO (All-in-one) pockets with PUL outers

Fitteds & Fleece Covers


My review on all 3:

Pockets with PUL outers: These are my favorite for daytime use and being out and about. I have several from Silly Piggy Monkey that I absolutely love. She is a stay at home Mom and has taught me most of what I know. Here is a link to her site:



AIO pockets with PUL outers: I have swaddlebees AIO with pockets that I really like and really can count on. I use an extra layer of a microfiber towel and that does that trick!


Fitteds & Fleece Covers: At first I didn't like these, thought they were too bulky and just weren't cute. But then when I was having trouble with leaks at night I decided to give it a try and they work great. I don't get why fleece works but it does and it seems to do so much better at night!


All in all I love cloth diapering, I don't miss the disposables and I gotta think that these are so much more comfortable for Kennedy Jane as they are so soft. Not to mention they are so cute and make her have a fluffy butt! Here is a pic of her modeling her cloth booties:

0 comments: