THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mommy x2

Wow so I really am going to be a mommy again! I had betas done last week and Wed my beta was 16.7 which really alarmed me b/c when Dr. Madonia called he sounded alarmed. He is really easy to read, when he is relaxed, I am relaxed, when he is stressed I am too! So b/c my progesterone was low (18) he wanted me to start on Prometrium right away (literally). So I run up to the pharmacy and pick it up and start it right away. Friday I had the tests done again and they were great. Beta was 84.9 and progesterone was over 20. Basically they want the betas to double every 48hrs and mine doubled in 19hrs which is great! So I go see him on Oct 6th, the day after my birthday for an ultrasound!!

The progesterone is really kicking my butt, it makes me SO tired. I have had to have a nap everyday but didn't manage to get one today b/c work was so busy and Kennedy Jane was so crabby.

She requires so much one on one attention right now and its really hard to work too. It makes me wonder how in the world I am going to manage two children and working full time with a part-time nanny.


But gosh she is so stinkin cute:



Scot wants to find a way for me to quit working so I think I am going to look into being a travel agent from home. I love to travel, I love to look for places to travel too so why not. So I am going to do some research and see if it is possible!

0 comments: