THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Its all so surreal

Its hard to believe that this is it, this is the last time for all of this. I have always wanted two children and I know that won't change but its a bit bittersweet. I feel like I should enjoy EVERY second of this b/c its going to be my last. The last time announcing my pregnancy, the last time hearing the heartbeat for the first time. The first time feeling the baby move and finding out the gender. The last time picking out names and designing a nursery. Its so much fun!!

Oh and speaking of names, we have them picked out.
Girl: Kallie Suzanne
Kallie is b/c Nonnie would always try to call one of us and it would come out K-Ali so it just seems appropriate to name this one Kallie and Suzanne is Ali's middle name. Ali is my very best friend and she deserves this!
Boy: Trammell Scot
Trammell is Mom's maiden name, and a name that I have wanted to use for a boy for as long as I can remember and of course he would have to have his daddy's name!

And gosh I am so tired these days. Today I went to lay down and ended up sleeping almost 2 hours and I am so tired I can barely stay awake!!

0 comments: