THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kappa Delta Reunion Planning

So last night a group of 18 KD Alumni got together at TP Crockmier's to plan a reunion party and we had such a good time! The reunion is going to be a blast. Friday night will be a girl's night out, Saturday a family picnic at the KD house and then Saturday night an adults only party at the Battleship. We are discussing $40 per person to include food and everything and then we will order tshirts seperately.


I volunteered to design the tshirts and I am excited about that. I always enjoyed doing tshirts in college so now I have to figure out what I want. I am thinking either "Those were the best days of my life" or "KD's are like wine, they only get better with time" so those are my two ideas. I am going to see what I can come up with and maybe present a design for each of those themes and let them choose which one they want.


I am so excited to get together with everyone again. Here are a few pics from last night:

0 comments: