THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

And baby makes 4

Wow we are pregnant again, how exciting and surprising is that?! Its such a blessing though, we tried for so long with Kennedy Jane and it was such a stress on our relationship that this surprise is so welcomed and refreshing!

We are due on May 31st, 2009 but will deliver at 39 weeks by scheduled csection. One thing I want to make sure of this time is that we deliver early in the morning and on Monday so that we have 4 days before Dr. Madonia's day off! I don't want to take the chance of getting the on call doctor and him being as rude as he was to me last time.

I had bloodwork done yesterday at 10DPO and the beta was at 16.7 and the progesterone was at 18. Dr Madonia was alarmed by those numbers, however, I am not certain that he knew that I was only 10DPO and not further along. He started me on 400mg twice a day of Progesterone and its kicking my butt. It makes me VERY sleepy and dizzy and now I have a headache. But anything to keep this baby safe! I just pray so hard that this is a healthy pregnancy. After the other early losses I feel like this one is a keeper and I just pray that it is!

Everyone is really excited and surprised! So now the debate on names begins, with Kennedy Jane we knew ahead of time what the names would be, now we have to start over. I truely don't care if this is a boy or a girl, Scot really wants a boy but as long as this baby is healthy I am good either way! It would be easier to have another girl b/c we already have so much girl stuff but at the same time dressing a boy is a lot of fun too!!

So wow, we are pregnant!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

April & Hannah Griffin said...

From April...

CONGRATS, KATI!