THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Drew Bond's 40th Black and White Party

Saturday night we celebrated Drew's 40th birthday at the Manhattan Club with a Black and White Party. We had a great time! My long time friend Whitney Brooks came with us as did mom's neighbor Cheryl. Whitney had us cracking up the whole time. There were some hooches there though, two that were so drunk they had to be carried out, wow good times right??

It was SO great hanging out with our friend Brian who is now in Delaware working, we miss him bunches!


I am too old for this now though, I was SO totally hungover all day on Sunday. I just cannot drink like I used to and probably shouldn't anyway!


Scot and Me, we had such a good time going out again!!









Scot, Brian and Me
The girls, Whitney, me and Cheryl


0 comments: