THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kennedy Jane's 1st Spend the Night Party with Gane & Aunt Ali

Last night Mom and Ali wanted Kennedy Jane to spend the night and it made sense because mom was keeping her for our doc appointment today. They were over for dinner and we packed her stuff up and off they went. She just waved and said "bye mommy" and I thought I might lose it, my baby is growing up. She had a great time, they watched Pinochio in Gane's bed til she fell asleep and then she slept with Aunt Ali b/c her bed will push against the wall. They said that she did great, she didn't even want to talk to me on the phone this morning. She was at least excited to see me when I went to pick her up but she still wasn't ready to leave Gane's house.

As for me, I took a nice long bath while reading my book, watched Amazing Race and played online and went to sleep when I was ready. Then this morning I actually laid it bed until 8:30 watching Today Show, which I never get to do anymore!

It was a good experience for everybody!

0 comments: