THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

37W Appointment Report

GREAT APPOINTMENT! Last night I was in the bathtub and I felt her drop down, it was the strangest feeling but I literally felt like she was going to crawl out. It was not painful at all, maybe b/c I was in the bathtub.


I haven't gained any weight and asked if he was worried about that. He asked if I was eating and I said yes but not as much. He asked if I was throwing up, no, and if I had an upset stomach and I told him occassionally but not enough to be worried. He said that he was not worried as long as I was eating. I told him I could not eat as much and he said that's b/c the baby is taking up all that room.


When he did the internal it didn't hurt AT ALL which is nice b/c usually its really painful. He said that she had completely dropped which is exciting b/c Kennedy Jane never dropped. I still have not made any progress but that may change now since she dropped. I asked him if he thought it was likely that we would make it 15 more days and he said "it's likely" and grinned so I guess we will see what the next 15 days hold for us!


I am just glad to make some progress and I think even if we make it all the way to May 26th the delivery will be easier b/c Kennedy Jane was still so high and Kallie will be where she needs to be!


Here is a 37 Week Belly Shot:

1 comments:

Jane and Seth Dunne said...

Yay! I bet you are so excited!! Any day now!! I like how your camera string is in the pic!! Funny!!