THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kennedy Jane burned her hand

Wow I got the worst Mom of the year award yesterday! I was getting ready to go play Bunko and plugged in my curling iron. Kennedy Jane was watching Babar and playing with a puzzle and not thinking I walked into the bathroom and then I hear her crying. I run in there and sure enough, she grabbed the hot curling iron. It was just awful, for two hours she cried on and off and nothing we could do would work for long. I have never felt guilt like that, knowing that it was my fault that she was hurt. She is doing a lot better today and so I am but I can say that we BOTH learned a lesson the hard way yesterday!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww sweet baby! I feel guilty when Kait gets sick...accidents happen and they will keep happening as she grows. Even great Momma's can't be everywhere at once!
Love,
Mel