THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

38 Week Appointment Report

Well today was my FINAL doctor's appointment before Kallie's arrival. I am having tons of pelvic pressure and he said that there has been no progress. Thats so hard to believe and I asked if I would ever have babies if he didn't go get them and he laughed and said no. We talked about delivery, he said that they would use another spinal which I am glad about b/c it worked great last time. I asked him what happened last time and he said that he didn't know, which doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about it not happening again this time. The only thing reassuring is that he will be in the office so I will be able to talk to him if it does happen again. So he doesn't want to see me again until next Tuesday when he delivers her. I can't wait, 8 more days!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so great, I am so excited for you guys~!