THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Selling our House

Ugh its just NO fun and so frustrating! We have gotten two calls lately from a realtor, gotten the house all cleaned up, and then they call and cancel. We dropped the price down and hoped that would help generate some interest. Our 6 month MLS listing ends in like 2 weeks and I am not sure what we are going to do after that. Part of me wants to list it with a realtor and negotiate it down to 4% b/c I feel like we would have better luck but we also really need to make that money to pay some things off to make it worth it for us to move. I am so tired of this house and the way that its set-up. If I am going to keep working I want a decent office away from Kennedy Jane's room! I just hope that things start to pick-up soon!

0 comments: