THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classes at Watermelon Patch

We are having such a good time at these classes, I wish I had started them sooner. At first Kennedy Jane was a bit timid and didn't want to venture far from me, now she doesn't seem to care if I am there, unless I call her over to sit with me to do something. The moms are all really nice and there are a few I have really hit it off with. Today Kennedy Jane even rode the parachute and went under it, something she hasn't tried yet!

There is one little girl, Grace, that was born with heart problems, has had all sort of surgeries and I just adore her. She wasn't there the last class before Christmas and wasn't there today so I am a bit worried about her. I hope that everything is ok and they are at the class next week!!

0 comments: