THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 22, 2008

Its a GIRL!!

We found out today that we are having another beautiful baby girl! We had our 17 week ultrasound today and she looks great. They measured her head, could see her heart and it was beating at 160 which if I remember right is just about what Kennedy Jane's was. They saw her kidneys, spine and arms and legs and everything looked great. She was moving a good bit and then we got the goods shot, and there is no doubt its another girl. I think Scot is a bit disappointed b/c he really wanted a boy but I think once he gets used to it he will love having two daddy's girls! We go back and see Dr. Madonia next Tues for our regular check-up.

Her name is going to be Kallie Suzanne, or if I get to spell it Kali Suzanne. Its after my sister, Ali, her name is Alison Suzanne. And my grandmother, Nonnie, that died right after Kennedy Jane was born used to try to call one of us and get us mixed up and call us Ka-Ali so that's where I got Kallie and I love it!!

I am really excited for Kennedy Jane to have a sister, I am so close to my sister that I really wanted that for Kennedy Jane and Kallie both!! Here are some pictures of her:








0 comments: