THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

14 Week Appointment

Yet another uneventful appointment, and those are always the best kind. I have gained 2lbs since my last appt which is not bad at all considering how much I ate on vacation!! My blood pressure was normal, he measured my belly and I assume it was normal b/c he didn't mention it. He was able to find the heartbeat quickly and it sounded really strong! He ordered a CBC b/c of the dizziness episodes and I guess we will discuss that at my next appointment.

We scheduled the big ultrasound for December 22nd, 2008 at 8:30am! I am so so excited, the whole family will go again and it will be a lot of fun. And then I go back to see him on Dec 30th and I will be 18 weeks. So far everything is going great!
OR

0 comments: