THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

18 Week Appointment

Hooray for another uneventful appointment. I have gained 5 pounds, WHAT?? How did that happen? So that was a bit shocking but I am going to blame it on the holidays, who doesn't gain weight during the holidays? We heard the heartbeat and it sounded great, he was able to find it right away and it was really strong. He measured my belly although I never really know what that is for and he never mentions it so I don't worry about it!

I talked to him about tieing my tubes while he does the csection, and yes I am sure I want to do that. He gave me a few reasons, all non-medical as to why I should not do it. He even compared a woman's body to a hot rod, he said that he had one and he never drove it fast but he knew it could go fast. So basically even though I never want to use the baby-making parts its somehow going to make me feel better to know that I can?? Anyway, I told him that I have always only wanted two children, I have to healthy girls so what else can I ask for. I also shared that because of Ali's issues with blood clots and birth control I did not want to go that route again. He said that he understood and he would do it but under protest. Scot, being the smartie that he is, asked him if he was going to march, which got a laugh but he said that he would just under protest.

I asked about taking off work, he said that I could take off whenever I could afford not to get paid. I told him that I disability coverage that I wanted to take advantage of and basically he told me that unless we had a good medical reason that he did want to take me off work. So as for now I have to work up until two weeks before the baby is born and that sucks. I was really hoping to get some time off to spend with Kennedy Jane and NOT work before Kallie comes along. But oh well!

Everything is great, we go back again in 4 weeks!
Photobucket

0 comments: