THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck the Halls!

Well we went to get our Christmas tree last weekend and it was quite an adventure. While we were there one of the employees stole my cell phone. I knew someone had taken it b/c I knew exactly where I left it. We looked around for it and the owner's son said that he did see it. So we started calling it and eventually found where he had hidden in a barn used to flock trees. It was a bit upsetting but I was glad to have it back.

We came home and Kennedy Jane helped us decorate the tree. She really enjoyed it, wanted to help put the ornaments on the tree and just like last year put the star on top of the tree with Daddy's help.

Here are some pictures of her decorating the tree and then in her santa outfit with the tree:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: