THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter and took the time to reflect on the reason we celebrate Easter!

Ours Easter Celebration started off great. We took Kennedy Jane to see the Easter Bunny and she loved him, it was too cute! We got the best picture:
Photobucket

We dyed Easter Eggs with Gane and Aunt Ali and I think her favorite part was dropping them in the cups with the dye. She really had a good time with that and made a huge mess of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easter morning she was very excited to hear that the Easter Bunny had come to see her and brought her presents. The child loves presents!! She got a new stuffed duck, a Peter Cottontail book and chocolate ducks which were by far her favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we headed to church for the 8:30am service. We were actually early, much to our surprise! During church I started feeling badly, I was really hot and feeling flushed like I might pass out. I sat down and tried to cool off and then went to the car. I didn't want to embarass myself by passing out in church!

I went out to the car and cut the ac on really high, ate a litte more bagel and started feeling a little bit better. We got home and I managed to get one good family picture while we were all dressed up!
Photobucket

Then I laid down and started having contractions that weren't regular but certainly were painful and making me miserable. Mom cooked an awesome lunch of fried pork chops, mac and cheese and butterbeans! After lunch we had an Easter Egg Hunt, I found two eggs both with $20 in them! But Mom made me give one to Ali b/c she found one with just candy! Not sure how that's fair but I guess it was Easter!

I laid back down on the couch for a little while and was still feeling badly so I took a nap and woke up to more contractions and pain. I called the oncall doc and she said that she didn't think I was in labor and she thought it was just an irritable uterus.

Great just what I need, something else about me that is irritable!! But I took a Tylenol and it did eventually stop but then my legs started hurting and I didn't sleep well at all. I am hoping that tonight is a better night!

I think what happened is that she turned from transverse to head down b/c I am having pelvic pressure that I didn't have before and don't remember with Kennedy Jane. I hope thats a good thing and means that maybe she will make her appearance a bit earlier than 39 weeks. I don't want her to come too early but 37 weeks or so would be nice!!

0 comments: