THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

34 Week Appointment and Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound and I would think maybe our last before Kallie makes her arrival. She weighs 6lbs 3oz already and is measuring at 35w3d and I am at 34w1d so that's great. The 2 vessel cord does not seem to be affecting her at all!! We could see her practicing her breathing which is great, it means everything is working really well. The U/S tech commented on how low her head was and I told her I thought she was really low too! I hope that means good things for her coming soon!!

We saw Dr Madonia and he said that everything looked great. I asked him if since we had no trouble with the 2 vessel cord up to this point what was the likelihood that we would have trouble now and he said none. So its good to know that we are out of the woods with that!

I told him that I thought I might have lost some of the mucous plug this morning and he said that it doesn't mean anything but it was normal for it to happen at this point. I know that it can regenerate but I am hoping it means she may make her debut in 3 weeks or so!

We have another 2 week appointment at 36 weeks then we will go to weekly appointments at 37 and 38 weeks and then she will be here. I think its down to 36 days which seems crazy but also SO far away! We are going to finish getting the things that they we need for her and get her bag packed. I started getting mine packed and am almost done with that. We will get Kennedy Jane a bag packed too so that she has stuff to play with and things to do while she is waiting! Its getting close and exciting!

Photobucket

0 comments: