THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our 2nd ER Trip!

I swear I am not an over-reactive mother but it sure feels like it. Yesterday KJ had 3 really nasty diapers and then after her nap had what looked like bug bites on her legs and I knew they weren't. About an hr later and it was wrapping around her knee and was hot to the touch. So I called the pedi and the nurse called me back around 6:30 and by that point it was all over both knees, and her arms and was hot to the touch. So the nurse said to watch her and if her temp got above 101 to take her in. So she slept horribly last night and it was apparent it was itching. By about 4:30am she was awake and I had to go to the bathroom and she got really really upset and was just miserable so Scot decided that we should take her in. She had a fever of 102.5 and the doctor thought it is a virus. We went to a different ER than last time and we were in and out in 2 hours and they were awesome. We gave her Benadryl and they had given her Tylenol so no fever right now. Poor thing, she just can't catch a break!

0 comments: