THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kallie's Bedding

It finally came in yesterday and I love it! I got to design it with two wonderful ladies that own a company called Doodlefish at Market in Atlanta. They had this great program that allowed me to pick and choose fabrics and where to place them on the bedding so I could see what it was going to look like and it came out perfectly! I could not love it anymore!

Here are the pictures:
Bumper Pads:
Photobucket

Close-up of Paisley Side:
Photobucket

Close up for striped side:
Photobucket

Close up of sheets:
Photobucket

Dust Ruffle:
Photobucket

Toy Bag:
Photobucket

Back of Toy Bag (this is the print the ties are in):
Photobucket

I also got a yard of fabric in each of the three main fabrics, the paisley, stripe and white polka dot and plan to either cover letters with the fabric or cover plaques with the fabric and then put wooden letters on top to spell out Kallie to go over her bed.

We are going to build another cortice board and I am going to look for something either in a light green or light yellow to cover the cortice board, I want something really soft for that.

And then I am going to order another sticker like is in Kennedy Jane's room to go over her window that will say:
"I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me."

I am not sure what color I am going to paint the room yet, there is a really pretty peach color in the stripe that I like and it would be really different but still soft and sweet at the same time. If I can't find anything I like I will go with a light pink, you can never go wrong with light pink!

I really think her room is going to look great and I can't wait to see it all come together!

0 comments: