THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12 Weeks Pregnant!!


2nd trimester here I come! I got to stop taking the Progesterone on Sunday and so far haven't noticed much of a difference. NO side effects so that's good news, means my body was ready to come off of it! I did try to stop the Zofran last night and well, that wasn't such a good idea. I was up at 3am fighting off the urge to hurl, so I took a Zofran and finally went back to sleep. Guess I will stick with the Zofran a little bit longer! I have felt the baby a little here and there, the baby is still so small I don't feel it much but I think the reason I feel it so much earlier this time is b/c I know what it feels like! We go back to the doctor on Dec 1st and then we will schedule our gender ultrasound and I cannot wait!!



Here is my 8 week belly shot:




Here is my 12 week belly shot:



1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow you look great! Brave for showing the belly shots. So excited to find out what Baby Nelson will be!