THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 Week OB Appt

We had our 10 week appointment yesterday and it was uneventful, the best kind! I have lost 1lb since my last appt 3 weeks ago so I am pleased about that! I lost weight in the beginning with Kennedy Jane and lost it all quickly after she was born so I am hoping the same thing will happen! I am assuming my blood pressure was good b/c she didn't comment. We were able to hear the heartbeat twice, the first time he found it he lost it and then found it again. It was right where I thought it would be b/c I was certain I was feeling the baby move. Now that I know where the baby is I am certain I have felt the baby move. We go back in 14 weeks and then schedule the big ultrasound for 17 weeks. I am hoping to get in a little earlier than 17 weeks as we found out at 16 weeks with Kennedy Jane! At 12 weeks I can come off the Progesterone and I am really looking forward to that b/c it makes me so tired! So far everything is going really well! Now if I could just get to feeling better!


Photobucket

0 comments: