THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnant with a Toddler

No one could have prepared me for this, I mean it was bad with Kennedy Jane but I cannot remember it being this bad. Maybe that's b/c I slept through most of the first 12 weeks but I can't do that this time. I have to change diapers, make breakfast and try to play. This is so much harder than I thought it would be. Your body must have an amazing way of convincing you that what happened wasn't really all that bad so that you will do it again (and for some people again and again). I am very grateful that I only want two children b/c I could not do this a 3rd time! I would do it a hundred times over for Kennedy Jane and I feel the same way about this baby but gosh why does it have to be so hard!?

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I truly do not know how you are doing it..I commend you! Since Kaitlyn is it I will have to live through all of my other pregnant friends...and be glad I am not pregnant! Love ya!