THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Weeks Pregnant

I have made it to 8 weeks, about 3/4 of the way through the first trimester and boy will I be glad when this 1st trimester is over!! I have been so sick, waking up during the night and not sleeping well. This is all so different than with Kennedy Jane so who knows if that means this is a boy or this pregnancy is just different!

Here is a picture of my belly at 4 weeks and then again at 8 weeks to compare, not sure I see much of a difference but its getting there.
4 Weeks

8 Weeks


2 comments:

Melanie said...

So do y'all know for sure it is a girl?? That is such a precious name! Hope you start feeling better soon.
Love,
Mel

Kati said...

No we don't know for sure its a girl, that blinkie should flash between the girl name and the boy name!