THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our 1st Appt for our 2nd Baby!!

So today we had our first ultrasound and appointment for this new baby. The first thing we did was go to our ultrasound. I have to say that it was just as amazing the 2nd time as it was the first. The baby is measuring right on track at 6w1d and we heard the heartbeat which was measuring at 115. That is perfect, and it drops the probability of a miscarriage down to below 2% which is very comforting! Here are two pictures of the new baby:


We then saw Dr. Madonia who said that everything was going just right. I have to stay on the Prometrium (progesterone) until 12 weeks which stinks but is totally worth it! He gave me a Rx for Zofran in case the queasiness gets worse. We see him again in 4 weeks and he said we would get an u/s after that, not sure what that is for but I guess we will see! I will be 10 weeks then!

0 comments: