THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Update on the Girls!

I haven't updated in a while so I figured while I was hear about the ENT appointments and my good call with the TSA I would update on the girls too!

Kallie -- She will be a year old in a little over two weeks! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was counting down the days til she would arrive. She is finally sleeping through the night, I have NO idea what changed nor do I really care, I am just glad she is sleeping! Her skin is doing well. We had a hard time with her face for a week or so but I changed things up a bit and it seems to have worked wonders. Her face looks fantastic as does her back and belly. Her arms and legs are still a challenge but we are working hard on them too! We are having a birthday party for her this Saturday, just something small at the house because we will be in Mexico for her actual birthday. Her Aunt Ali is getting married that day so we will have to two celebrations!

Kennedy Jane -- She is doing great and sassy as ever! She is really excited about being the flower girl at Aunt Ali's wedding and that's all she talks about is getting married, flowers, princes, kisses for marrying, it goes on and on and is too stinkin cute!

I love my girls!

0 comments: