THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

My love affair with Publix

My friend Andrea turned me on to Publix, coupons and saving money and I have to say, its become a challenge for me to see how much I can save, and hope one day to be as good as she is at it! This last trip was my best by far, I spent $66 and saved $70, its always nice to save more than you spend! I got a few other great deals last week:
Target: They had their razors and refill packs if purchased together you got a $5 Target giftcard and I had a coupon for a free razor with the purchase of a refill pack so I saved $12!
Walgreens: Last week they had their toothpaste and mouthwash at 2 for $6, with $2 in register rewards (that can be used as cash at Publix) and I had $2 in coupons so I paid $2 total for mouthwash and toothpaste (Colgate and Scope!) And then this week they had Crest toothpaste for $2.99 with $2 in register rewards, I had a $.75 off coupon so I paid $.25 for toothpaste!
Its really exciting to get great deals like that, because I plan to use my $5 Target giftcard with a coupon for buy one "My Little Pony" and get the 2nd one free, they are about $5 so I will not pay anything for 2 my little ponys for KJ's Easter basket!

I haven't made my shopping list for this week yet, they put out their new ads on Wed I think! I use a website called www.iheartpublix.com and its a wealth of information!!

0 comments: