THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Baby Girl is Two Years Old!

Where has the time gone? Its amazing that this time 2 years ago she wasn't even an hour old. I had never imagined the love that I would feel for her. I always knew I wanted to be a mom and I knew I would love my child but I had no idea how your heart was completely taken from you and put somewhere else. She is just the absolute love of my life and I feel so incredibly blessed to have had the best two years I could have imagined.

This morning she broke my heart when she said "I not a baby amore" which translates into I am not a baby anymore. It almost made me cry and I told her that was a baby and she would always be my baby.

We went to lunch today at Big Time Diner and they sang to her and then tomorrow is the big birthday party and I know she is going to have a blast. She is telling everyone today is her "birthday cake". Too cute for words!!

0 comments: