THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Battle Royale with Kallie

I have made the decision that Kallie is going to have to learn to go to sleep and stay asleep on her own, and is not going to eat until at least 4am, if not 5am. I am tired of the midnight buffet, I am tired of rocking her to sleep time and time again, and getting up two and three times in the night to rock her again. She is really trying my patience and my will with this. She has leanred how to sit herself up in her bed and its only a matter of time until she is standing. She will sit up and then get mad b/c she can't figure out how to lay herself back down. It is getting better as she is going back to sleep but last night she was up every other hour all night long. I didn't have to go in there but once but it still wakes me up . I am SO tired and SO ready for a good night's sleep!

0 comments: